Rental Applications / Background Checks
1. No late payments or collection accounts for the last 5 years
2. No history of a felony, domestic violence or drug-related convictions within the last 5 years.
3. Proof that applicant(s) gross monthly combined verifiable income is 300% (3 times) the monthly rent, i.e.: monthly rent is equal to or less than 33% of the gross monthly combined verifiable income.
4. Proof that rent has been paid on time for the previous 3 (three) months immediately prior to application.
5. Copies of State-issued photo ID and Social Security Card for all applicants, and/or ‘Green Card’ if applicable.
6. Three most recent pay stubs, tax returns if self-employed, or written verification of income if unemployed from the source providing that income.
7. Fully completed 'rental application' and signed credit report authorization
NOTE: An applicant meeting or exceeding these standards is not automatically guaranteed approval for a particular rental unit, nor is an applicant who does not meet or exceed these standards automatically disqualified.
The first fully-qualified tenant with the funds available and who is ready, willing and able to proceed will be offered a lease. No 'holding deposit' is accepted.
In the absence of an applicant who meets all of the standards set forth below, the owner may accept an application that does not meet or exceed some or all of the items listed below. The final decision lies with the property owner.